Welcome to the South African Chamber of Baking.
The Chamber was formed in 1938 to promote the common interests of the
Industry as a non-profit organisation in terms of Article 4 bis of the
Companies Act, 1926 (Act No. 46 of 1926) as amended.
- To promote the common interests of members
carrying on business in the baking industry:
- the promotion of Baking training
- the marketing of the Chamber, the
baking industry and baked products
- lobbying on behalf of the industry
by representing the industry on various Government and non-Government
- supplying market and technical information
- meeting all other appropriate general
needs of members
- To provide quality bakery products at affordable
prices so as to ensure long term growth and prosperity of the industry
and its stakeholders.
- To encourage its members by lawful means to
abide by a Code of Conduct for Good Business Practice setting out
the standards of business practice to protect consumer interests.
To be the recognised home of the baker and the South African Baking
To serve and promote all sectors of the Baking Industry.
South African Chamber of Baking
P O Box 7408
Inkwazi Office Park
Tel: +27 12 663 1600